Shoes are vital in the prevention and treatment of Morton’s Neuroma. Unfortunately, due to the lack of available information about this disease, more and more Americans fell prey to this nerve illness.
So today, we will help you get the right walking shoes for Neuroma and effectively prevent or treat this illness.
But before that, let’s briefly discuss Morton’s Neuroma and how you can prevent or treat such disease.
What is Morton’s Neuroma?
Morton’s Neuroma, also known as Morton’s neuralgia, is a nerve condition that affects the “ball” of your foot. This area is between the third and fourth toe and is characterized by the thickening of the nerve that supplies information (sensation) from your feet.
If you have Morton’s Neuroma, standing upright may feel as if you are standing on a pebble. The thickening of the tissues can cause a burning pain in the ball of your foot. Other patients describe the feeling similar to that of a sting, while others feel numb.
What is the Best Way to Treat Morton’s Neuroma?
There are various ways to treat Morton’s Neuroma and the doctor may choose a specific treatment depending on these three factors:
- Severity of the symptoms
- Duration of the condition
- The progress of your home/conservative treatment
There’s a saying that the best cure for any illness, is prevention. But for those that are already suffering from this disease, it’s imperative that you get the right pair of walking shoes for Neuroma in order to alleviate the pain associated with this disease.
Doctors will always advise the patients to use a specific type of shoes designed for patients suffering from neuroma.
In this article, we will give you the characteristics for the best walking shoes for people that are suffering from Morton’s Neuroma.
How to Find the Best Walking Shoes for Neuroma
When choosing the best walking shoes for Morton’s Neuroma treatment, here are the essential factors you need to consider:
- Arch Support – it’s important to find shoes that provide high arc support as this helps relieve stress and pressure on your foot. This also serves as a shock absorber which is crucial for neuroma treatment.
- Find shoes that fit correctly – when buying your shoes, it’s important that they fit perfectly and comfortably as well as providing enough toe room for your foot. It’s highly recommended that you try Morton’s Neuroma shoes during night time where your feet are relaxed and bigger.
- Custom Orthotics – For best results, it’s important that the shoes are custom-made in order to provide the right cushion and padding to the affected area. By getting custom orthotics, healing speed is guaranteed to progress faster!
Buying the Best Walking Shoes for Morton’s Neuroma
In order to help you get the best walking shoes for neuroma, you can check the best performing brands in the market by going to bootbomb.com today!
To learn more about foot related neuroma, follow us today and get daily updates in health and wellness!
Always remember that treating Morton’s Neuroma in its early stages is crucial for the complete healing from this illness. Get the best walking shoes now and prevent any foot problems in the future!